CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October Meeting

Thank you all fo coming to this month's meeting, and for reading the book. It is my understanding that everyone who chose to read it enjoyed it, however, I think most people could have done with less language. (I believe this proves my theory about not judging a book by it's movie preview...) :)

This month, we met at Keri's house with treats provided by Keri, Gandalf, Michelle, Cheri and Geoph. It was a great month for eatting!! I appreciate everyone's effort.

Next month, we will be reading "The Body Project" by Joan Jacobs Brumberg. I look forward to discussing this one with everyone. We will be meeting at Cheri's house and treats will be provided by Michelle, Geoph, and Keri. Dena will lead the discussion. If there are any problems with these assignments, please let me know ASAP.

Also, I apologize for any confusion about the blog. The book selections are listed by year, with the current year closest to the top on the right-hand side of the page. ---------> The previous years are listed below, and so you might need to check the year above to make sure you are reading the correct book. If this is still confusing, please let me know so that I can make it less so.

As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns. Much love.

1 comments:

Joel and Ronni Jo said...

I'm so sad I missed - I loved this book. About the blog layout. I don't know how you would do it differently, but I love that you keep the old lists so that I can go back and read ones I missed. There's my 2 cents.