CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

January Meeting

Our January meeting was lovely! We has amazing treats provided by Carah, Cheri, and Trulee, and the discussion was lead by Michelle. We had a really great time. I love to hang out with you ladies and hear what you have to say. I truly love the opportunity to read the same work of literature and have people get so many different things out of it. I also love to hear how every one's mind works and get a glimpse of how each of you view the world. Thank you for allowing me to learn more about my world in this way.

Next month we will be reading Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. This is a work of non-fiction, and it is very interesting. I am really excited to discuss this one. We will be meeting at Sharla's and Sharla will also be leading the discussion. Treats will be provided by Geoph, Echo, and Michelle.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!! :)

0 comments: