CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July Meeting

Ok, so I have been a slacker about the blog for a long time now. I apologize for that. I needed to take a bit (or a few bits, as the case has been) to re-organize my life. I have had a bunch of things added to my life and had to learn to fit everything into it again.

Last night was fun, ladies! I enjoy the time that we spend together each month. The book that we read was "The Mennonite in the Little Black Dress". For those of you who didn't read it, it is one that you should pick up. It is a really a breath of fresh air. The woman in the book has such a beautiful and humorous outlook on life. It was a great read. Cheri provided the meeting place, Echo led the discussion, and the treats were provided by Michelle, Trulee and Dena. Thank you to everyone. :)

Next month we are reading "The Good Thief" by Hannah Tinti. Please make an effort to finish it and join us next month.

Also, if you would be willing to provide the meeting place, treats, or lead the discussion in upcomming months, please let me know.

0 comments: